The attendees will be hosted in the University Residential Centre of Bertinoro (Ce.U.B.). The accommodations will be assigned according to the booking date. The centre has 86 bedrooms (single, twin, double), for a total amount of 130 beds.
Refer to Ms. Monica Michelacci for any question.
Costs and Fees
The fee includes:
- the registration to the School,
- the accommodation (half-board, i.e. breakfast and lunch),
- the social dinner.
- 500.00 €, in double room, arrival on July 8th, departure on July 14th
- 630.00 €, in single room, arrival on July 8th, departure on July 14th.
- Although non-encouraged, it is possible to register for only one of the two modules of the School; in this case, the registration fee is 330.00 € (double room) or 430.00 € (single room).
How to Apply
The registration consists of a 2-step procedure:
- Pre - registration
- 5th June 2018: Fill in the form before this deadline to submit your application to the school.
- School coordinators will examine applications to avoid overbooking.
- 15th June 2018: You will receive a acceptance/rejection communication by email and instructions for the final registration.
- 26th June 2018: deadline for final registration, with the payment of the fee.
Partecipants are required to fill out and submit the form below in order to send their candidature to the Phd school.
Notice that this is a binding request.
Below the link to the form:
Certified Final Exam
At the end of the school it will be possible to take a certified exam. In case of positive result, the certification can be used by students to obtain the corresponding ECTS from their PhD courses, or to comply to any other requests by their home university. All the partecipants will be granted with a certificate of attendance to the school.